Tiamo Cold Drip HG2669
This fantastic Ti Amo Cold Drip HG2669 double unit uses a gold plated lattice to hold a massive 3 Litre water ball over a split water tap. The 6 point water diffusers ensure an even infusion of the coffee grounds.
The brewing process isn’t as complicated as the brewer makes it seem. Simply add freshly ground coffee or tea leaves to the brewing chambers, fill the upper chamber with water and ice, and set the brass drippers to allow one drop of water to fall per second.
The tower’s dual drippers both feature 6-point water diffusers that ensure that every single coffee ground or tea leaf is saturated evenly, promoting a balanced, satisfying end result.
This unit is perfect for experienced brewers and busy cafes that want to impress and pump out larger quantities of cold brew tea or coffee.
- Grind 400g of coffee at a medium setting, place in the coffee chambers, and top with paper filters.
- Add 3 litres of water and ice to the upper chamber and set the drippers to allow one drop of water to fall per second.
- After 5-8 hours, clean the equipment and enjoy the cold brew.
- The resulting coffee concentrate can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks and has as much as 66% less bitterness and acidity. Cut it with water and ice for iced coffee, hot water for hot coffee, or milk and ice for a cold brew latte.
The tower’s built from sturdy wood, borosilicate glass, and beautiful brass. All parts are individually bubble wrapped and fit into specially-designed packaging to ensure safe transit.
- 1 x Ti Amo Cold Drip HG2669
- 1 x Stainless Steel Filter
- 100 x Paper Filters
- Materials: Glass, Wood, Brass, BPA-Free Plastic
- Dimensions: 125 x 40 x 30cm
- Capacity: 3L