Ten Mile Vietnamese Coffee Dripper
Ten Mile Coffee Tools is pleased to present an original Vietnamese Coffee Dripper to make phin cà phê or Filter Coffee. A much-loved method in Vietnam as well as around the world for brewing delicious traditional Vietnamese Iced Coffee known as cà phê đá, a perfect summertime treat!
Popularised by adding sweetened condensed to your cup before placing the Dripper on top to brew hot coffee slowly straight on the milk before giving it a stir and pouring the sweetened filter coffee over ice before serving. The Ten Mile Vietnamese Dripper is made from reliable, well made and easy to clean stainless steel, and includes the screw-in filter and lid to keep your brew nice and warm whilst it drips down.
How to use the Ten Mile Coffee Vietnamese Dripper
- Add 25g Dark roasted coffee, ground medium to coarse, in to filter
- Screw down Filter plate on top of coffee
- Place Brewer on top of glass or cup
- Pour in a small amount of boiling water and wait 1min
- Then add rest of water up to the top of the brewer
- Place lid on and let drip slowly in to your cup below
- Pour coffee over ice, sweetened as desired and enjoy!
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee – If you’re order a coffee in Vietnam, you’ll be happily surprised to get a sweet, cold and delicious Coffee Cocktail known as cà phê sữa đá.
- No Filters Needed – Simply brewed through a metal filter and designed to drip slowly into your cup below.
- Mirror Finish – Using Food-Grade Stainless Steel for that mirror finish and durability.
- Easy to Clean – A quick rinde under the tap or in the Dishwasher will keep it sparkling clean.
- Ten Mile Vietnamese Coffee Dripper
Materials - Stainless Steel
Capacity - 250ml
Weight - 174g
Dimensions - (Ø Base) 10cm (Ø Brewer) 7cm (H) 8cm