Staresso Espresso Maker SP-200
Staresso Espresso Maker was voted Red Dot 2016 Coffee Maker of the year along with Top Coffee Product on Amazon in 2016.
Small but Strong: Similar size as a mug but providing good coffee anywhere. With 15~20 bar pressure, it produce coffee and espresso which has rich flavor, lower acidity or bitterness
• Best way to replace instant coffee: Simple & easy for using and cleaning
• Play Staresso like a DSLR: Adjustable from French coffee to Espresso, all tastes. You will enjoy to play with Staresso
• Amusing coffee maker: Special milk foam generator, make fancy coffee freely & rapidly
- Working pressure:15~20bar
- Coffee Ground capacity: 5~10g
- Water tank capacity: 50~80ml
- Water tank: PCTG (without Bisphenol A)
- Water tank insulation from heat: Silicone
- Cover and button: Food graded SUS304 stainless steel
- Filters: Food graded SUS304 stainless steel
- Cup: High boron silicon double-wall vacuum insulating glass, plus SUS304 case protections from impaction
Comparison of Brewing Methods
Drip coffee maker
Traditional drip brewing passes water through coffee power very slowly. Coffee powder contacts with hot water for a long time, so hot water will bring more bitterness. However, without pressure, extraction for flavor is too weak.
While Staresso is using good pressure to brew hot water through coffee powder quickly, most flavor is coming out with less acidity or bitterness.
Staresso has several advantages over conventional espresso machines:
Staresso is much smaller and portable, we don't need to worry about the space of our room, and Staresso is a good mate to accompany us anywhere.
Besides Espresso, Staresso can also make French coffee and style coffee or even milk foam tea.
Staresso has no maintenance. But Espresso machines require regular cleaning and descaling with caustic chemicals. They also require disassembly and cleaning of the showerhead.
Staresso is more convenient and stronger than Frech press products:
French Press products have the same problem as drip brewing coffee machine, coffee powder contacts with hot water for a long time, so hot water will bring more bitterness. However, without pressure, extraction for flavor is too weak.
See the Staresso in Action Below: