Stagg Black Kettle - Fellow
The Fellow Stagg Kettle hasn’t lost steam since its wild crowdfunding success on Kickstarter and is widely considered the most beautiful and functional pour over kettle available.
The gooseneck precision spout is designed to enable you to pour water slowly and steadily with ease. This is the key to balanced pour over coffee. A counterweight is situated in the handle that moves the centre of mass towards the back of your hand, adding additional control and comfort, even when kettle is completely full.
A thermometer sits atop the kettle’s lid and highlights the ideal coffee brewing temperature range of 90 to 96 degrees so you know when your water is ready to brew - no guessing required.
The stainless steel body can hold 1 Litre of water and features a stunning matte black finish. The thermometer is attached to the stainless steel lid by a BPA-free polypropylene holder. The kettle is compatible with gas, electric, and induction stoves.
Fellow Stagg Kettle Matte Black Features
- Precision Pouring - The gooseneck precision spout enables a slow and steady pour for increased control and balanced pour over brewing.
- Counterweighted Handle - With a centre of mass at the back of your hand, pouring is comfortable and controlled, even when the kettle is full.
- Brew Range Thermometer - Know the exact temperature of your water with the attached thermometer that highlights the ideal brewing range of 90 to 95 degrees.
- Stainless Steel Body - Durably constructed to be compatible with gas, electric and induction stoves.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Boiling Capacity: 1 Litre
- Version 2 (Latest Model)