Rhinowares Compact Coffee Grinder
The Rhinowares compact hand coffee grinder includes an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPress (registered trademark). This grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee "on the go" - for travel, work or even just at home.
- Compact size- body fits in an AeroPress (registered trademark)
- Quality conical ceramic burrs - for consistent grind
- Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types
- Smooth grinding motion
- Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
A couple helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit an Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
And some cleaning tips:
- It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts.
- Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee.
- Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling
- 1 x Rhinowares Compact Coffee Grinder
- 1 x AeroPress Adaptor
- 1 x Rhinowares Grinder Bag
- Compact - Above
- Tall - Here