Rancilio Silvia V6 Coffee Machine
When you look at the machine’s construction, it’s easily clear why it’s become so beloved. Its 300ml boiler is made of brass, offering an unusual level of thermal stability and just large enough for light-medium home use. The boiler is backed up by a 2L water tank that keeps you from frequently having to refill.
Three thermostats offer an extra layer of protection by continuously monitoring the espresso, steam, and boiler temperatures—dramatically reducing the risk of overheating. The 3-way solenoid valve is the same one they put in commercial machines, completely cutting off the water supply post-brewing so you don’t have to worry about extra drips.
Pulling Shots With The Rancilio Silvia V6
The machine features a commercial-grade group head and the same 58mm portafilter you’d find in cafes, so you can learn exactly what it feels like to pull shots like a barista. The 7g and 14g baskets enable you to choose between pulling single and double shots.
The easy control switches on the front of the machine offer simple, reliable control over your shot and steam, making it great not only for prosumers, but for beginners as well. And since the steam wand swivels flexibly, steaming milk feels natural, no matter where you place the machine.
‘E’ And ‘M’ Models
The Rancilio Silvia V5 comes in two models. The ‘E’ machine features an auto cut off function that turns off the boiler after 30 minutes of inactivity, making it great for people who like to pull a few shots and then call it quits. The ‘M’ model requires you to manually turn off the boiler, which may be better if you like to make espresso periodically throughout the day.
The machine comes in two colors: full stainless steel and a matte black upper portion. But no matter which model / color you choose, you’ll know you’re getting one of the most respected and long-lasting home espresso machines on the market.
- The Legendary Budget Espresso Machine — Beloved for years as one of the best home espresso machines that blend pro-level quality with a budget-friendly price.
- Commercial Group Head — Fits the same 58mm portafilter you’d expect from a commercial-grade machine.
- 300ml Brass Boiler — Just large enough for most homes, and small enough to keep the machine kitchen-friendly.
- Easy Control — Simple switches control the shots and steam with consistency and precision.
- 3-Way Solenoid Valve — Cuts off the boiler entirely for no post-brew dripping.
- 2L Water Tank — The perfect size for most homes.
- Swivel Steam Wand — Flexible and powerful enough for cafe-quality microfoam.
- Passive Cup Warmer — Keeps your cups warm and ready for espresso.
- Auto-Off Function Optional — The ‘E’ model features an auto-off function that turns off the boiler after 30 minutes of inactivity. The ‘M’ model must be turned off manually.
- Long-Lasting Construction — Built with commercial-grade parts you won’t find in similarly-priced machines.
- 1 x Rancilio Silvia V5 Coffee Machine
- 1 x 14g Basket
- 1 x 7g Basket
- 1 x Tamper
- 1 x Spoon
- 1 x Instructional Booklet
- Boiler - Single Brass, 300ml
- Water Tank 2L
- Pump - 15-Bar
- Voltage - 230 V
- Dimensions - 235 x 290 x 340 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight - 14kg