Puq Press Automatic Tamper Q1
The Latest PuqPress Version 2 revolutionises coffee tamping completely. It's the world's first fully automatic coffee tamper and it's worth its weight in gold.
- Hand pressed tampers cause various injuries in the barista's arms and shoulders in the form of repetitive strain injuries (RSI). Automating the process removes that risk
- The PuqPress delivers perfect consistency in its end product. The barista sets the force from a range of 10kg - 30kg. The puq is consistently and evenly tamped as a result.
- Speed! The PuqPress allows the busy cafe to deliver the customer's orders quickly. On average, the PuqPress tamps in only 1.3 seconds - great for high volume cafes, mobile espresso vans, hotels and restaurants. Greater speed means increased profitability.
- Versatility: Simply choose the tamper head that suits your machine. PuqPress is available for all major espresso machine group basket sizes.
- Superior quality and design means the PuqPress doesn't take up a lot of space. It's been engineered and manufactured in Norway using European technology and design.
- Minimal training because the PuqPress is so easy to use and fully automated!
1. Adjustable height to suit different portafilters via hex key
2. LCD display for pressure adjustment
3. Cleaning mode via one touch LCD display
4. 12 month parts & 3 months labour warranty
5. Anti-slip rubber mat
6. 2.5 metre power cable
Power: 60 watts
Input Voltage: 110-230 Vac, 50-60 Hz
Dimensions: 125mm (L) x 150mm (W) x 220mm (H)
Net Weight: 4.8kg
Suitable for: All types of portafilters, all brands, single or double spouts
Tamper Diameter: 54-59mm (customised, tolerance +/- 0.1mm)
Tamper Shape: Flat bottom
Adjustable Pressure: 10-30kg (+/- 1kg)
Cycle Duration: 1.3 seconds