ROK Espresso Maker GC - Black
Rich and balanced espresso no longer requires a plug, thanks to the latest ROK Espresso Maker GC Black. This electricity free espresso maker uses 5-10 bars of pressure, generated by two levers on the sides of the device, to force hot water through the bed of finely ground coffee, producing espresso that rivals that of the great electric espresso machine manufacturers.
The ROK is built primarily out of engine-grade aluminum that is guaranteed by the company to last 10 years. The few plastic parts are BPA-Free. The portafilter comes with an attachable double-spout for splitting espresso shots between two people or beverages.
A coffee scoop is included that doubles as a tamper.
To use the ROK to brew espresso, add finely ground coffee to the portafilter, tamp it down, and insert the portafilter tightly into the frame. Add boiling water to the water chamber, lift up the levels for a few seconds, then press them down and watch as rich, crisp espresso flows down.
ROK Espresso Maker GC Black Features
- Rich Espresso - The ROK’s double arms are capable of producing 5-10 bars of pressure, matching the standards of modern electric espresso technology.
- Use Any Coffee - You’re not restricted to pods or capsules, so use any coffee you’d like.
- Aluminum Frame - Durable and guaranteed to last 10 years.
- Brew Anywhere - Brew espresso off the grid, thanks to the no-electricity design.
- ROK Espresso Maker Black
- Portafilter + Attachable Double Spout
- Coffee Scoop / Tamper
- Premium Aluminum, BPA-Free Plastic
- Dimensions: 30.9cm x 26.9 x 20.1
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Metal Warranty: 10 Years