Moccamaster Jubilee Limited Edition Model 68
Created in celebration of 50 years of coffee maker manufacturing and the making of 1,000,000 machines, the Moccamaster Jubilee Limited Edition Model 68 is a stunning blend of vintage design and modern brewing power.
Featuring precise temperature control, an effective 9 hole sprayer, and a 1L capacity, it’s a great brewer for homes that have an eye for the classic but enjoy the delicious flavours made possible by modern brewers.
The heavy-duty copper boiler keeps the brewing water at a steady temperature—between 92 and 96° C—the optimal range for balanced brewing. The world-beloved 9 hole spray head ensures all your coffee grounds are evenly saturated, encouraging further a well-rounded extraction.
The brewer’s 1L capacity makes it perfect for homes full of coffee lovers, and the warming plate ensures your fresh coffee stays hot for up to forty minutes. Don’t need a full batch? This brewer allows you to brew a half-carafe as well (~500ml). Matching vintage design, the brewer comes in two colour options: green with off white, and black with off white.
- Vintage Design, Modern Brewer — Incorporates contemporary engineering into the classic Moccamaster design.
- Precise Temperature Control — The heavy-duty copper boiler maintains a steady 92 – 96 degrees Celsius, the optimal temperature range for coffee brewing.
- Balanced Brewing — The brewing cycle includes a bloom phase for preparing the coffee grounds and the 9 hole spray head encourages even extraction and a balanced cup.
- 1L Capacity — Perfect for homes with several coffee lovers.
- 2 Colour Options — Comes in green or black, each complimented by an off white hue.
- Warming Plate — Keep your coffee warm when the brewing completes. The warmer has two temperature settings and automatically shuts off after 40 minutes.
- 1 x Moccamaster Jubilee Limited Edition Model 68
- Materials Aluminum, Copper, BPA-Free Plastic
- Capacity 1L
- Dimensions 350 x 155 x 330mm
- Temperature Range 92-96° C
- Voltage 220-240V