Mahlkonig EK 43 Grinder
The release of the Mahlkonig EK 43 Grinder in 2013 blew minds and inspired baristas around the globe to reimagine the limits of grind uniformity. The massive 98mm burrs, stepless setting adjuster, and insane grinding speed makes this one of the most powerful and precise grinders on the market.
The incredible 98mm flat stainless steel burrs, paired with the grinder’s unique burr construction, produce grounds that are noticeably more uniform and consistent than other top-of-the-line devices. They’re also insanely fast, producing 1200-1500 grams per minute.
The front-facing stepless grind setting knob features 12 reference sizes, but still offers full control over the grind setting. The EK 43 is great not just for espresso, but for french press coffee and everything in-between. A bag clip gives you a free hand while grinding and allows you to knock out retained grounds.
It’s no wonder why the EK 43 is the grinder of choice for the World Brewers Competition.
Mahlkonig EK 43 Grinder Features
- Groundbreaking Consistency — Massive 98mm flat stainless steel burrs deliver unmatched coffee particle consistency and uniformity.
- Unrivaled Grinding Speed — Can produce 1200-1500 grams per minute.
- Stepless Grind Setting Knob — Find the perfect grind size with the help of 12 size references.
- Grinds For Every Brewer — Perfect for espresso, french press, and everything in-between.
- Bag Clip — Gives you a free hand while you grind large amounts of coffee.
- World Competition Approved — Used in a variety of coffee competitions around the world, including the World Brewers Competition.
This product includes:
- 1 x Mahlkonig EK 43 Grinder
|Speed||1200 - 1500 g/minute|
|RPM||1480 @ 50 Hz, 1740 @ 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||23 x 77 x 41 cm|