Lido 3 Hand Grinder
Orphan Espresso has done it again with their next generation Lido 3 Hand Grinder. This is the latest evolution of the Lido series, featuring a new black EPD finish and weighing only 1050g, 600g lighter than the Lido 2.
This hand grinder comes with Swiss-made 48mm stainless steel conical burrs that are built to grind and serve with precision, thanks to the accompanying dual axle bearing system. This effective combo produces stunningly consistent coffee grounds at all grind settings, from french press to espresso.
The Lido 3’s grind adjustment ring is stepless, giving you an infinite number of possible grind settings to choose from. Whether you brew filter coffee or espresso, you’ll be able to dial in the grind size in a way other hand grinders only dream of.
Included with the grinder is a hex tool for the occasional intense cleaning, full instructions, a bristle brush, a hopper stopper for holding up to 70g of coffee beans, and a neoprene carrying case. The case, along with the fold-in handle, makes taking the Lido 3 on your journeys a breeze.
All parts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, anti-static BPA-Free plastic, or silicone.
Lido 3 Hand Grinder Features
- 48mm Conical Burrs - Swiss-made stainless steel burrs suitable for filter and espresso grinding.
- Travel Ready - Fold-in handle and carrying case make taking the Lido 3 on your journey a breeze.
- Stepless Grind Adjustments - Infinite grind settings, from french press to espresso.
- Dual Axle Bearing System - Produces reliably consistent coffee grounds at all size settings.
- Anti-Static Jar - Keeps fresh grounds from sticking to the grinder.
This product includes
- Lido 3 Hand Grinder
- Neoprene Carrying Case
- Hopper Stopper
- Bristle Brush
- Hex Tool (For Maintenance)
- Materials: Aluminum, BPA-Free Plastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone
- Dimensions: 34.3cm tall, 7.6cm diameter
- Weight: 1050g
- Hopper Capacity: 70g