La Pavoni Europiccola EL
Europiccola, designed in 1950 and Professional, in 1970, are a sort of mirror of a part of the Italiandesign history. A combination of style, quality and reliability.
The classic lever machine continuously evolving since its introduction. This machine is largely constructed of cast brass and is built to last. The large boiler ensures that limescale deposits have minimal effect, meaning minimum maintenance is needed. This model enables to deliver 8 cups of espresso continuously.
- Average heating time 5 min
- Safety valve
- Steam tap with interchangeable device steam pipe / Cappuccino Automatic
- Water level indicator
- On/off switch
- Indicator light
- Cappuccino Automatic
- Control pilot temperature
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Pressurestat to keep a constant pressure in the boiler