Isomac Gran Macinino Grinder
Designed with the newcomer to home espresso in mind, the Isomac Gran Macinino Grinder is outfitted with the features you need to grind for great espresso, but not the ones that are unnecessary and expensive. With 38mm burrs, stepped grind adjustments, and a simple push dosing button, it’s a great option for newcomers to home espresso.
The 38mm stainless steel conical burrs are smaller than the average espresso grinder, but they’re no less effective. This reduction in size reduce grinding speed, but also saves you hundreds of dollars on the price tag. You can dose directly into your portafilter on-demand by pushing the portafilter into the dosing button. Easy!
Grind adjustments can be made with the simple grind setting key. This makes moving in-between settings easy and smooth. The device, though slightly larger than the smaller Professionale model, is still space-conscious, not taking up more space than is necessary for you to thrive as a home espresso learner.
Isomac Gran Macinino Grinder Features
- 38mm Burrs — Stainless steel conical burrs give you a quick, precise grind.
- Stepped Grind Adjustments — Easily switch between grind settings using the innovative and simple grind setting key.
- Push Dosing — Simply press your portafilter into the on-demand dosing button.
- Grind Directly Into Portafilter — Doserless design keeps you from grinding more than you need.
- Small Footprint — Space-conscious design keeps this grinder small and non-intrusive.
- Perfect For Home — Created specifically to empower home espresso makers without requiring you to spend more than necessary on an entry-level grinder.
This product includes:
- 1 x Isomac Gran Macinino Grinder
|Materials||Aluminum, Stainless steel|
|Hopper Capacity||300 g|
|Dimensions||130 x 200 x 320 mm|