Hario V60 Dripper – Red Plastic
The classic Hario V60 Dripper – Red Plastic is a great pour over brewer for home coffee lovers. It brews a delicious cup, is designed to last for decades with proper care, and looks incredible in any kitchen or cafe.
This world-renown Japanese brewer is known for its wide drainage hole and spiralling ridges that encourage a balanced brew. It’s easy to use and – thanks to Hario’s own V60 filters – produces a mug with a clean mouthfeel, bright flavor, and crisp acidity.
Quick Hario V60 Pour Over Instructions:
- Place a filter in the dripper and rinse it with hot water.
- Grind 20g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and pour in the dripper.
- Slowly pour 40 ml of hot water over the grounds to evenly saturate them.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 300 ml in slow circles.
- When the coffee finishes draining, pour and enjoy.
Once you get the hang of process, you’ll be able to make stellar coffee for yourself over and over again with ease.
The Hario V60 Red Plastic can brew up to four mugs and it has a smooth ridged finish on the inside. It maintains your brewing coffee’s temperature, will last for years and years, and is an eye-catch.
HARIO V60 DRIPPER – RED PLASTIC FEATURES
Crisp, Clean Coffee – Makes a cup with a particularly clean body and bright, satisfying flavour.
Brews 1-4 Cup Capacity – Can easily produce up to four coffees in a single brewing session with the 2 cup size, and 1-2 coffees with the 1 cup size option.
60º Angled Design – Hario has become renowned for the iconic shape with the large hole in the middle and spiral ridges around the edges.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Hario V60 Dripper – Red Plastic
- 12g Bean Scoop
- Materials: Plastic
- Brews: 1-4 Coffees
- Sizes: 1 cup, 2 cup
- 1 Cup V60 Filters – Here
- 2 Cup V60 Filters – Here
Hario Ceramic Coffee Grinder – Here
- With 100g Capacity it is Ideal for Pour Over Methods
See the Hario V60 Dripper in action Below: