Hario Stainless Steel Server
For coffee that stays hot, but is still easy to pour and serve from, the Hario V60 Stainless Steel Server is your answer. This server also has a lid that can be disassembled and the parts cleaned thoroughly. The V60 Stainless Steel Server has capacities for making multiple cups of coffee at once, using your favorite dripper directly on top.
This server is cleverly designed to allow you to use a V60 dripper with and is perfect for those who love freshly brewed coffee but hate having to wait a long time before they can enjoy it. The server keeps the coffee hot, allowing you and your guests to sip at their leisure. To enjoy a cup, simply press down on the lid lip and pour into your favorite mug or cup. Easy, elegant and functional.
The lid is designed to work seamlessly with the Hario V60, but most pour over devices work perfectly with the server. The server comes in two sizes: 600ml and 800ml and two colours, Black and White.
- 90 Minutes Of Heat - Double-walled insulation and a fully closed lid keeps your coffee above 60 degrees for up to 90 minutes.
- LId Disassembly – For a more thorough and easy clean.
- Wide Easy Grip Handle – Makes serving and pouring from a breeze.
- 600-800ml Sizes - Comes in two sizes to fit your coffee habits and needs.
- 2 Colors - Matte Black or Matte White Servers.
- Stainless Steel Build - Durably constructed to last you for years and look stellar in any kitchen.
- 1 x Hario Stainless Steel Server
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Sizes: 600ml, 800ml
- Weight: 550g, 700g
- Dimensions: (W) 182 × (D) 135 × (H) 155mm, (W) 182 × (D) 135 × (H) 172mm