Hario Jumping Tea Pot
Enjoy loose leaf tea the simple way with the Hario Jumping Tea Pot. Designed with simplicity in mind, the stunning pot features a built-in stainless steel filter attached to the spout that keeps leaves out of your cup enabling you to brew, steep and serve without any more procedures.
Hario Jumping Tea Pot Instructions:
- Insert 2g/ cup of your favorite loose leaf tea.
- Fill the pot with 180ml/cup of water that’s heated according to your tea type.
- Steep for 2-4 minutes, pour, and enjoy.
The 500ml capacity is perfect for two or more standard teas.
The tea pot is built from Hario glass, known around the world for its incredible durability, borosilicate properties, and crystal clarity. It allows you to watch as your tea brews and the leaves unfurl – elevating the whole experience to a new level.
- Simple Loose Leaf Tea – Brew any type of loose leaf tea with the intuitive, easy to use pot.
- Stainless Steel Spout Filter – Built-in filter keeps tea leaves out of your cup without requiring you to fiddle with a removable mesh filter.
- Hario Glass – Famous for its heat resistance, crystal clear transparency, durability, and borosilicate properties.
- 500ml Capacity – Perfectly sized for two full mugs.
- 1 x Hario Jumping Tea Pot
- Stainless Steel Spout Filter
- Materials: Hario Glass
- Capacity: 500ml & 800ml
- Weight: 200g-350g