Hario Cold Brew Tea 'Filter in Bottle' Red 750ML
This glass filter in a bottle allows you to create all sorts of cold-brewed sensations. Just add 750ml of cold-filtered water to your favourite tea leaves, fruit or herbs to create a healthy and rehydrating beverage. The cold brew filter takes the bitterness out, allowing you to rehydrate and cool down. Just add tea leaves and/or fruit or other flavourings to the water, replace the removable bottle spout (filter) and refrigerate. Then enjoy your creation in a matter of 3-6 hours!
- Heatproof Glass
- Easy to Remove Rubber Lid
- 750ml Practical Capacity
1 x Hario Cold Brew Tea Filter in a Bottle 750ml Red
How to make "cold-brewed tea"
1. Place tea leaves into the glass bottle
2. Fill the glass bottle with water up to the top measurement marking
3. Mount the removable bottle spout with the filter set inside onto the glass
4. Let the tea brew in the fridge for 3-6 hours
5. Pour the tea in the glass and enjoy!
- Dimensions: 87mm (W) x 84mm (D) x 300mm (H)
- The rubber pour spout is made of silicone and the filter is made of polypropylene.