Hario Cold Brew Pot 1L - Red
An elegant and effective way to produce quality cold brewed coffee at home. What's great about cold brew? It's rich, smooth and contains less than half the acids of traditional hot brew methods. The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Coffee Pot is also simple to use.
The Mizudashi Cold Brew Coffee pot is made with high-quality heatproof glass, as with all the Hario products.
Here’s a brief recipe:
- Coarsely grind 80g of coffee into the mesh filter.
- Add 1 L of cold, clean water to the pot.
- Let it steep for 12-18 hours in the fridge.
- Take out the filter and store the concentrate in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Mix the concentrate with cold water and ice for iced coffee, hot water for hot coffee, or mixers and a spirit for a coffee-cocktail.
- Capacity: 1 L
- Dimensions: W138 x D94 x H294