Genecafe Coffee Roaster
Gene Café CBR-101 is designed for a household roaster, however, it can definitely be used in cafes and restaurants.
It incorporates state-of-the-art design, the highest quality materials and expert workmanship. Genesis Technology simplifies and automates the coffee roasting process.
Before using the Gene Café, read this manual carefully to learn how to use and maintain your roaster
- Roast Profiling Control — Time and Temperature control knobs help you adjust to the degree of roasts that you prefer. Digital displays will alternate between actual and desired,
- Easy to roast set-up — Straight out of the box you can use the preset profiles or adjust time and temperature during the roasting to control your ideal roast.
- Perfect Cooling System — Automated or activated at the press of a button, cool ambient air will swiftly be brought in to cool the system and beans down to lock in aromas and flavours.
- Quiet and Portable Roasting Solutions — At around 65dB during roasting, it’s quieter than a coffee grinder.
- Protection from Overheating — With a range of 190-250ºc its an important safety feature to ensure no unwanted fire hazards.
- Batch Capacity 300g green beans | 240g once roasted.
- Power Supply 230-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W) 490 (D) 243 (H) 229 chaff collector included
- Weight 5.5kg
- Colour Black, Red
- Heater 1300W
- Chamber Material Heat resistant tempered glass tube (Pyrex©)
- Heating Indirect hot air (0~30 minutes)
- Temperature Control 0ºC – 250ºC