Frieling Coffee for One Filter
The Frieling Coffee for One Filter takes the mechanics of regular drip coffee pots and sizes them down into a light, simple, and portable single serve coffee brewer at a fraction of the cost.
The device is made of only four parts: the 23 karat gold plated fine mesh filter, the brewing chamber, the water regulator, and the lid. All the plastic parts are BPA-Free.
To use this hands-off brewer, simply add your coffee grounds to the filter, set the water regulator on top, fill the device with water, and top with the lid. The water regular distributes the water over the coffee evenly for you, eliminating the need for a specific pouring speed or technique. In less than three minutes you’ll have a balanced, delicious single mug of coffee.
Once the regulator is empty, the brewing is complete. You can then flip the lid over and use it as a filter stand to catch coffee drops as you enjoy your coffee.
If you often find yourself wanting to make a cup of coffee, but don’t want to brew an entire pot, the Frieling Coffee for One Filter is the solution to your problems.
Frieling Coffee for One Filter Features
- Single Serve Brewing - Easily brew a single mug of coffee in less than three minutes.
- Hands-Off Water Distributor - Distributes water over the coffee evenly for you, eliminating the need for a careful pouring technique.
- Highly Portable - Small, light, and easy enough to use to be taken on the road.
- 1 Frieling Coffee Filter
- 1 Water Regulator
- 1 Lid
- Materials: 23 Karat Gold, BPA-Free Plastic
- Dimensions: 10.2cm x 10.2cm
- Weight: 140g
- Water Capacity: 230ml