Elegance Micro Burner- Rekrow
The Rekrow burner is ideal for syphon coffee or as a practical portable burner for many other applications. Designed with safety in mind - The stable, tip-resistant burner provides safe, stable operation in many applications. The lever-action igniter and flame adjustment knob ensure you get the controllable flame size you need within seconds. Being a laboratory standard burner the Rekrow can be used with standard support and ring stands. Refilling is quick and easy using the fill valve built into the burner base and a standard multi-fill butane fuel cartridge (fuel is not included but can be bought from just about any local hardware or camping supply store).
This portable butane micro lab burner holds 30 - 35 grams of butane when fully refuelled, which burns for 35-60 minutes, depending on flame intensity. The output of this burner reaches 2500 BTU/hour and it boils a 250 ml beaker of water in about five minutes. It generates a flame temperature of up to 1300C. It can also be used in place of a Bunsen burner or hot plate.
- Fuel: butane
- Fuel capacity: 30 grams/50 ml
- Maximum burn rate: up to 0.9 grams/minute
- Burn time: about 35 minutes at maximum burn, 60 minutes at half-burn
- Maximum heat output: about 2500 Btu/hour (0.75 kW)
- Maximum temperature: about 1300C/2400F
- Ignition: Push-button Piezo
- Unit size: 125 mm (L) x 80 mm (W) x 75 mm
- Unit weight (empty): 400 grams