Ten Mile Brewing Scale – 2kg
Coffee Gear dosing scale is designed for larger weighing needs (up to 2kg). IT is ideal for bench-top use.
- Detachable lid/tray
- Capacity: 2000g
- Accuracy: 0.1g
- Units of weight: g/oz/ozt (Troy ounces)/dwt (penny weight)/gn (grains)/ct (carat)
- Key functions: ON/OFF, MODE, TARE, PCS (for piece weighing)
- Platform dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (stainless steel)
- Display: green blacklit LCD
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Warranty: 1 year
Some tips for use:
Place the scale on a flat, level surface away from any electronic equipment that may interfere with the scale. Press and release the "ON/OFF" button and wait until the LCD display shows "0.0". You may now place the object you want to weigh on the platform.
When the scale is turned off, press the ON/OFF key to turn on the scale. Wait until zero is displayed. Press and hold the "MODE" key until the display shows "CAL", then release the button. Press the "MODE" key again. The required weight flashes on the display. Place the required weight onto the centre of the platform. The LCD display reads "PASS" and returns to the normal weighing mode.