Cafelat Robot Espresso Maker
Pre Order the Cafelat Robot Barista (Green, Cream, Red, Blue) for Dispatch Early August
* IF ORDERED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL BE HELD
The Cafelat Robot is capable of making very real and delicious espresso coffee. It does this using high quality steel parts, with no plastics used, a standard 58mm filter basket and pressures more commonly used in espresso and lever machines for extraction.
As manual espresso makers go, the Cafelat Robot is very simple to use with only a portafilter and dispersion screen as the removable parts allowing a simple workflow for quick multiple shots and cleaning out the portafilter.
Basic Cafelat Robot Instructions:
- Detach the portafilter and preheat with hot water.
- Fill the basket with freshly ground coffee and tamp.
- Place in dispersion screen, fill the reservoir with hot water, and lock in portafilter.
- Press down evenly on the Robot arms to begin extraction to enjoy your espresso.
- Thick, Creamy Espresso — Extract the ideal double or single espresso no matter your level of coffee making experience
- Only Two removable Parts — Makes for simple workflow, easy cleaning, storage.
- Extended Durability — With almost no wear on stainless steel and aluminum, will last for years of service.
- Bottomless Portafilter — Used for best results, though there is an attachable double spout.
- Precise Pressurized Extraction — Manage the perfect flow and extraction, pressing down on the robot arms to complete your shot.
Cafelat Robot Includes
- The main body of the Robot with the arms and base assembled.
- 1 Portafilter with detachable portafilter spout
- 1 Filter basket
- 1 Stainless steel tamper
- 1 Stainless steel dispersion disc (filter screen)
- 1 Silicone mat
Cafelat Robot Barista Includes
- Everything mentioned above in Cafelat Robot Espresso Maker + the additional Espresso Brewing Gauge
Materials - Premium Aluminium Body, Stainless Steel
Dimensions - 30cm x 16cm x 23cm
Weight - 2.8kg
Portafilter Capacity - 16-25 grams
Brews Capacity - Approx. 50ml
Pressure - Up To 16 Bars