Cafec Brown Filter Papers (100Pcs)
The Cafec Brown Filter Paper is natural and non-bleached produced to bring out the best in your coffee. CAFEC filter paper has “Two-Side Crepe” developed by their original paper making technology (Air-through dry). Due to the balance of the height of the crepe on both sides, it can keep an air layer between paper and dripper so water can flow in a consistent speed.
No bleach, glues, chemicals or unnatural elements are added to the pulp. This is simply a 100% clean, eco-friendly, forest-sustainable coffee filter paper.
This allows a smooth water flow and less chances of blockage during coffee brewing. Perfect for use with the Cafec 1 Cup Flower Dripper and Hario V60 Drippers.
- High quality filter paper – Treated with the utmost care and attention during manufacturing.
- Air Dried Filters – For superior smooth texture and flow of water and coffee through fibres.
- 100% Sustainable – FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, Compostable & full-biodegradable
The FSC certificate shows that the banana-tree fiber to make the paper is only sourced from well-managed, eco-friendly forests. Manilla Hemp, is extracted from the leaf-stems of a certain species of banana tree, leaving the wood and tree completely intact.
No bleach, glues, chemicals or unnatural elements are added to the pulp. This is simply a 100% clean, eco-friendly, forest-sustainable coffee filter paper. No wood is used in the paper making process.
Made in Japan
- 1 CUP 100 Pack –compatible with Hario V60 1 Cup
- 2 CUP 100 Pack – compatible with Hario V60 2 Cup