Cafec Abaca Paper Filters (100Pcs)
Made by the non-wood material ABACA (Manila hemp) and wood-pulp based on a forestation project. The Cafec ABACA filter paper is eco-friendly, has good air and liquid permeability, toughness, and elasticity. Cafec produce this filter paper using a special technique to incorporate a 2-side crepe feature onto paper. This allows a smooth water flow and less chances of blockage during coffee brewing. Perfect for use with Hario Drippers.
- High quality filter paper – Treated with the utmost care and attention during manufacturing.
- Air Dried Filters – For superior smooth texture and flow of water and coffee through fibres.
- 100% sustainable – FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified, Compostable & full-biodegradable
Advantage of ABACA– The ABACA fibre is four times stronger than normal wood pulp though it is half thickness of wood fibre. The FSC certificate shows that the banana-tree fibre to make the paper is only sourced from well-managed, eco-friendly forests. Manilla Hemp, is extracted from the leaf-stems of a certain species of banana tree, leaving the wood and tree completely intact.
No bleach, glues, chemicals or unnatural elements are added to the pulp. This is simply a 100% clean, eco-friendly, forest-sustainable coffee filter paper. No wood is used in the paper making process.
Made in Japan
- 1 Cup Abaca Filters compatible with Hario V60 1 Cup
- 2 Cup Abaca Filters compatible with Hario V60 2 Cup
- 1 CUP 100 Pack
- 2 CUP 100 Pack