Bruer Cold Brew System
The Cold Bruer’s upper chamber holds ice and water and features a flow regulation rod that can be adjusted to change the water’s dripping rate. The center chamber holds a filter and the ground coffee, which is slowly pelted by water drops. The bottom chamber collects the cold brew concentrate as it slowly drains from the coffee bed and through the filter.
The entire process takes 3 to 12 hours and yields up to 600 ml of concentrate. The resulting cold drip coffee is full-flavoured with a smooth, silky body. Cold brew coffee is less acidic and less bitter than hot brewed coffee, which makes it versatile and perfect for iced drinks.
The Bruer Cold Coffee Maker comes with a pack of 100 paper filters that are the same size as Aeropress filters. If you’d like a cup with a heavier body, try using a reusable stainless steel filter instead of paper. The Bruer is made with borosilicate glass, stainless steel, and comes in 3 colors of food-grade silicone to match any setting.
When it’s all said and done, the cold brew concentrate can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks, to be used on demand for iced coffee, iced lattes, and mixed drinks.
Bruer Cold Drip System Features
- Slow-Drip Cold Brew – Cold brew coffee brewed with a slow drip, rather than immersion.
- Adjustable Drip Rate – An adjustment rod allows you to choose the drip rate that best matches your grind size and time goals.
- Multiple Filters – The Bruer includes paper filters, but also works with steel and mesh filters.
- Low Acidity And Bitterness – Cold brew coffee naturally extracts less acidic and bitter compounds, producing a smoother, more gentle beverage.
- 3 Colours – The Bruer’s food-grade silicone comes in grey, red, and blue.
- Materials: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, Food-Grade Silicone
- Yield: Up to 600 ml
- Includes 100 Paper Filters