Bialetti MokaPot Express- All Sizes
The Bialetti Express is the classic stovetop espresso maker. To produce fine espresso, you only need coffee, water, and a stove. You can take your beverage a step further by steaming some milk and making yourself a latte or flat white.
This moka pot is designed to force water vapor through ground coffee to produce Italian espresso in minutes. With air and coffee oils interacting with this intensity, a velvety crema forms a layer atop the rich espresso.
The Bialetti Expresso comes in seven different sizes to accommodate any family or coffee habit. The cup sizes are measured in 30 ml espresso cups.
The body is made from aluminum alloy, a food safe and durable material that won’t taint the flavour of your espresso. The handle and knob are built with black acrylic and can be handled when the aluminum is hot. We suggest sticking to warm water and soap for cleaning, and advise against using steel wool or a dishwasher.
Many around the world still own and use their 80 year old Bialetti Express moka pots. The device is simple and durable enough to continue to be a classic espresso maker.
Bialetti Express Moka Pot Features
- Velvety Crema - The pressurized brewing forms a layer of crema, the mark of quality espresso.
- Seven Sizes - Brew exactly how you need with seven sizes available.
- Durable Materials - The Bialetti Express is made with aluminum alloy, a durable, food safe, and classy material.
- Heat-Resistant Handle - The acrylic handle and knob can be handled at any point, even when the aluminum is very hot.
- Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Acrylic
- Boiler Capacity: 100 ml, 200 ml