Bialetti Brikka Moka Pot- All Sizes
Bring espresso drinks to your home without the fuss of a complicated espresso machine with the Bialetti Brikka Moka Pot. This stovetop espresso maker requires only coffee, water, and a hot surface to brew delicious espresso. Steam some milk and you can make yourself a latte or flat white.
The Bialetti Brikka’s patented dual valve system regulates water pressure to ensure that the coffee is rich in flavour, but not overpowering or weak. An open hole designed into the lid allows air to swirl above the brewing coffee to form velvety cream. This cream is the result of coffee oils trapping air and is the mark of quality espresso.
The 2 Cup Brikka has a boiler capacity of 100 ml and brews up to 60 ml of espresso. The 4 Cup Brikka has a 200 ml boiler and can brew closer to 140 ml of espresso. Pick the size that’s right for you. With either size, the whole process takes less than five minutes.
The aluminium alloy espresso maker is durable and beautiful. The acrylic handle and lid knob are easy to handle, even when the device is very hot. We suggest cleaning with warm water and soap, but advise against the dishwasher or using steel wool.
Bialetti Brikka Moka Pot Features
- Dual Valve System - Regulates pressure to produce balanced, rich coffee.
- Velvety Crema - The open lid enables coffee oils and air to interact and form golden crema.
- Two Sizes - Brew up to 60 ml with the 2 Cup model, or 140 ml with the 4 Cup.
- Durable Materials - The espresso maker features aluminium alloy to last a lifetime.
- Heat-Resistant Handle - The acrylic handle and knob are hand-friendly, even when the aluminium is hot.
- Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Acrylic
- Boiler Capacity: 100 ml, 200 ml