Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS
The Bellman Stovetop Milk Steamer enables you to steam perfect, latte-art worthy milk at home, without spending hundreds of dollars on an espresso machine.
The steam wand features a dual hole nozzle designed to create creamy, silky milk. Its durable 18/10 stainless steel body design makes it very versatile, being suitable for gas, induction, and electric stovetops, or even on a campfire.
Basic Milk Steaming Instructions:
- Fill water ⅓ to ½ of the way up, close steamer lid, and place on high heat.
- When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob to release some of the pressure. Then turn it off.
- Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer. Allow the tip of the want to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, then submerge the want halfway into the milk. Turn the pitcher so that the milk begins to swirl in a circle.
- When the milk reaches 60 degrees Celsius, turn off the steamer and clean the wand.
- Pour your silky milk into your espresso or coffee and enjoy.
Make sure not to fill with water past the handle. If you can do that, the pressure release will keep you safe from dangerous built-up pressure.
The Bellman Stovetop Steamer 50SS is built with durable 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite. These materials will allow you to use this device for decades to come on gas, electric, and induction stovetops.
Bellman Steamer Features
- Make Micro Foam Anywhere - Empowers you to product lattes and more anywhere you go.
- Steam Like A Barista- Use the double nozzle steam wand and your favorite micro foam milk steaming jug to steam milk like a barista using a commercial machine.
- Creamy, Silk Steamed Milk - Designed to steam milk that’s creamy, silky, and satisfying.
- Durable Construction - Made with 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite handle and knob.
- Pressure Release - A pressure release valve keeps you safe.
- Use Any Stovetop - Induction, gas, or electric. This steamer can use them all.
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- Dimensions: 17 × 21.5 × 20.5cm
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction, Campfire
- Weight: 1.24 kg
See the Bellman steamer make Micro-Foam here: