Baratza Sette 30 AP
The new Sette 30 AP Grinder is an affordable entry point grinder for customers wanting to get started on their espresso journey.
The Sette 30 incorporates the same shape and design as the 270/270W models, including All Purpose (AP) burrs. With a 30 step macro grind size adjustment, the Sette 30 allows the user to manually preset the grind time to within 0.1 seconds. Simply press the start button and the Sette automatically delivers precise dosing and a built-in convertible holder so you can grind hands-free.
Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein over a period of 8 years, the Sette range boasts completely new grinder technology that sets a the standard for simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate and the inner burr is fixed, a truly revolutionary design. The design of this mechanism doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight through the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into your portafilter or grounds bin.
- Speed to Grind: 3.5/sec – 5.5 g/sec
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300g
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 160g
- Burrs: 40mm Steel by Etzinger
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Dimensions WxHxD: 13x38x24cm
- Power Rating: 230 V AC 280 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1.2 Amps
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, USA