Fellow Prismo for AeroPress
aeroPrismo is a pressure actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. Made by Fellow Products, Prismo allows for a build-up of pressure which creates espresso-style coffee from your AeroPress.
Prismo not only can be used to achieve a smooth espresso-style coffee, it also acts as a no-drip seal for a full immersion brew.
The reusable 70 micron etched filter eliminates the need for filter papers and doesn't let any sediment pass through into your brew.
- Can be used for full immersion, espresso-style coffee, cold brew, hot tea, and iced tea
- Integrated Gasket which stops your brew from leaking over the sides
- Reusable 70 micron fine, stainless steel filter
- Compatible only with the AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Body Material: Polypropylene
- Valve Material: Silicone
- Dimensions: 69 mm diameter x 25 mm height
AeroPress® Coffee Maker is a registered trademark of AeroPress, Inc. Prismo is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by AeroPress, Inc.
Please do not brew with Prismo over thin glass vessels. Prismo creates a great deal of pressure, and glass is fragile! When in doubt, use a ceramic or metal vessel.