Moccamaster KM4 coffee grinder
The Moccamaster KM4 Coffee Grinder exhibits the kind of innovation that will change your mind on the effectiveness of blade coffee grinders. This isn’t your average supermarket grinder. This powerhouse is designed with the backing of 50 years of experience and innovation.
The grinder’s 400g hopper is separate from the grinding chamber, which allows the stainless steel blades to grind smaller amounts of coffee with much more consistency than low end blade grinders. A cooling fan keeps the grounds from heating up and pushes them through a fine mesh filter, which catches any unwanted large grounds and allows you to easily dispose of them.
The result is uniform, cool coffee grounds that are perfectly sized for drip coffee brewers (especially Moccamaster’s own).
The magic happens at the push of a single button. It doesn’t get any easier than this.
If you’re a drip coffee fanatic and are looking for a simple, reliable way to grind coffee that always comes out the perfect size, the Moccamaster KM4 Coffee Grinder is just right.
Moccamaster KM4 Coffee Grinder Features
- Precision Blade Grinding - If you thought blade grinders couldn’t be precise or consistent, think again. The grounds are pushed away from the blades once they’re the optimal size.
- Built For Drip Brewing- Grinds coffee to the perfect size for drip coffee makers, especially Moccamaster’s own line of brewers.
- Push Button Operated - Push the button. Uniform grounds come out. Easy.
- Cool Coffee Beans - Regulates bean temperature with a cooling fan to keep beans from overheating during grinding.
- Mesh Sifter - Catches the occasional unwanted large ground so you don’t brew it.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Plastic, Aluminum
- Dimensions: 160mm(W) x 174 mm (D) x 364 mm (H)
- Hopper Capacity: 400g
- Weight: 1.6kg