Moccamaster Classic Copper/Brass
Brew incredible coffee for the whole house with the Moccamaster Classic coffee brewer’s large 1.25 L carafe in under six minutes. This brewer has earned the blessing of several major specialty coffee associations including the SCAA, SCAE, and ECBC because of its steady temperature and ability to saturate coffee grounds evenly to produce stellar coffee.
The Classic From Moccamaster features a heavy-duty copper boiler that maintains a constant 90 - 95 degrees Celsius. This temperature range is one of the keys to balanced coffee brewing. There are also two temperature settings for the post-brew warming plate that will keep your coffee hot for up to 40 minutes.
The Moccamaster Classic also features a 9 hole spray head that can saturate all the coffee grounds evenly. Programmed into the brewing cycle is a bloom phase, where the coffee grounds are lightly sprayed.
The device is built with high-grade aluminium, BPA-Free plastic, and high-grade glass to last for many years. Choose from 11 different colours and have the brewer blend into your kitchen.
- Precise Temperature Control - The heavy-duty copper boiler maintains a steady 90 - 95 degrees Celsius, the optimal temperature range for coffee brewing.
- Built To Last - Encased in aluminium and built with sturdy BPA-Free plastic to last a lifetime.
- Balanced Brewing - The brewing cycle includes a bloom phase for preparing the coffee grounds and the 9 hole spray head encourages even extraction and a balanced cup.
- Coffee Association Blessed - Tested and certified by the SCAA, SCAE, and ECBC, the Moccamaster Classic has the blessing of the world’s greatest coffee professionals.
- Brew Big Batches - Brew up to 1.25 L of delicious coffee, enough for several people.
- 11 Colours - Designed to fit into any setting, the Class comes in 11 different colours.
- Warming Plate - Keep your coffee warm when the brewing completes. The warmer has two temperature settings and automatically shuts off after 40 minutes.
- 1 Moccamaster Classic
- #4 Moccamaster Classic Filters (x100)
- Certifications: SCAA, SCAE, ECBC
- Dimensions: W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355
- Carafe Capacity: 1.25 L