Flair Espresso Maker Signature - Chrome / Copper
Brewing delicious and consistent espresso coffee in the comfort of your own home just got a whole lot more exciting with the release of the Flair Espresso Maker - Signature Black/Copper edition.
Its sleek design consists only of elements that are essential for crafting the perfect espresso shot, making the Flair extremely simple to use for beginners and coffee connoisseurs alike. Simply remove the stainless steel portafilter and preheat with hot water, add your favourite ground coffee and tamp, pour in hot water, and press down on the handle to extract a beautiful double shot of espresso.
Made from quality stainless steel and premium grade aluminium, the Flair Espresso Maker is made to last and has no electronic parts to break or fail. Simple to use, easy to clean, and quick to dismantle, the Flair is a fantastic option for brewing quality espresso at home.
Each Signature Series Flair will also include the newly designed Easy-Clean Portafilter. This premium portafilter features a removable spouted bottom that makes cleaning easier and faster. After brewing, just remove the spout, rinse from both ends, and set aside to dry.
- Elegant, portable, and durable
- Easy to clean, quick to assemble/disassemble
- Easy to store and transport
- Provides up to 8-12 bars of pressure, creating a full-bodied espresso
- Portafilter capacity: 16-22 grams
- Extraction volume: approx. 45 mL
- Detachable stainless steel portafilter for easy pre-heating and cleaning
- 1 x Brewing Head (including Piston, Brew Chamber, Easy-Clean Portafilter and Shower Screen)
- Measuring Cup and Funnel
- Stainless Steel Tamper
- Carry Case
Double Head Bundle includes:
- Everything in the Single Bundle + an additional Brewing Head
Please note: For the best results, it is recommended to replace the Shower Screen every 3 months or so. Please click here to purchase a replacement set.
- Materials: Premium Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 25cm x 30cm x 15cm
- Carrying Case Dimensions: 32cm x 23cm x 8cm
- Weight: 1.95kg
- Portafilter Capacity: 16-22 grams
- Brews: Approx 45 ml
- Pressure: Up To 16 Bars