Zassenhaus Coffee Grinder - Caracas
The Zassenhaus Caracas Coffee Grinder looks like it’s from the future - and it grinds like it too. This powerful hand grinder is capable of producing uniform grounds for any method, from french press to espresso and everything inbetween.
The conical ceramic burrs are resistant to becoming dull and will never rust. They’ll last decades as long as you keep them clean and only use them to grind coffee.
The Caracas grinder is designed to look very modern, built entirely from stainless steel and crisp acrylic. The hourglass shape of the grinder makes it easy to grip and hold while grinding. The grinder’s 60g hopper can be topped with a lid to keep beans from flying out while you’re grinding, and the handle is far enough from the body to make for a comfortable grinding experience.
If you’re on the hunt for a sleek and stylish hand grinder, you’ve found it.
Zassenhaus Coffee Grinder – Caracas Features
- Full Range Grinding - Capable of producing uniform coffee grounds for french press, espresso, and everything in between.
- Conical Ceramic Burrs - Grind coffee for years without losing sharpness or worrying about rust.
- Modern Design - Unique and eye catching in any setting.
- Easy To Hold - The hourglass shape provides an easy place to grip the grinder for maximum control.
- Hopper Lid - Keeps beans from flying out while you’re grinding.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Acrylic
- Dimensions: D 10 x H 22.5 cm
- Weight: 578 grams
- Burrs: Conical Ceramic
- Hopper Capacity: 60g
See the Entire Zassenahaus Coffee Grinder Range