Eureka Mignon Specialita 55 Coffee Grinder
The Eureka Mignon Specialita walks the line between a focus on grind quality and unprecedented convenience for the home barista. The grinder starts with Eureka's attention to internals, coupling a 55mm flat burrset to a stepless grind system that adjusts from below the motor to make cleaning and disassembly easier. This winning combo comes ensconced in a sound-insulating case of thick metal mated with rubber mounts and gaskets that reduce the sound of crushing beans to a whisper. Finally, a programmable touchscreen makes it easy to set your espresso dose for easy accuracy.
- Silenced Grind - A sound-insulated case helps keep the Specialita quieter than most.
- Touchscreen Controls - Adjust your grind time for single, double and continuous modes with a backlit resistive touchscreen.
- 55mm Stepless Burrs - With the biggest burrs available on a Mignon; these hardened steel flat burrs make short work of coffee beans.
- Bottom Burr Adjust - By adjusting the grind from below the motor mount, the Specialita preserves your grind setting between disassemblies.
- New Chute - A wider chute design with Eureka's anti-clumping system makes for fluffier grounds.
- Burrs Flat: 55mm
- Speed: 1350 rpm
- Power: 220-240v
- Hopper: 300g
- Dimensions: (h) 350 (w) 120 (d) 180
- Weight: 5.6 Kg