Hario V60 Buono Variable Temperature Kettle
The Hario V60 Buono Temperature Adjustment Kettle has been specifically designed by Hario using the same great ergonomic design details that have been popular with their range of Buono Stovetop Kettles, with the added functionality of an electric kettle. Using the Temperature Adjustment Mode or Boil Mode, theV60 Buono Power Kettle heats your water to the desired temperature with a touch of a button and a flick of a switch.
This clever kettle is simple to use and adjust, and it features a Keep Warm setting, which keeps your water at the desired temperature for up to 15 minutes. With it's easy-grip, angled handle and accurate spout, this kettle has been designed for coffee lovers who love the classic Hario design, with the simplicity of an electric kettle.
The Boil Mode heats water until it boils, but does not switch to warm mode, while the Temperature Adjustment Mode will heat water to the desired set temperature (60 to 96 degrees Celsius), and then switches to warm mode to maintain the temperature for 15 minutes.
- Two Heating Modes
- Keep Warm Button
- Power Button
- Temperature Adjustment Button
- Temperature Display Panel
Basic Hario Buono Kettle Instructions:
- Measure the water you need to brew and pour it into the kettle.
- Place the kettle on your stove at a medium-high setting.
- When the water reaches near-boiling take it off the heat.
- Pour water for pour-over coffee with unrivalled control.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Food-Safe Plastic
- Capacity: 1.2L
- Compatible Stovetops: All (Including Induction)